- The Organist is expected to play for two Sunday morning services, additional church holiday services and occasional weddings and funerals.
- A Prelude and Postlude for each service is required.
- Associate Director is expected to select the hymns for each service which relate to the lessons and Gospel for the day and communicate choices to the church secretary.
- He/she will be responsible for the recruitment, planning and preparation for Sunday special music in the months of July and August as the choir pauses for the summer months.
- Four (4) Sundays a year can be used as vacation days scheduled in consultation with the Director of Worship and Music.
- The Associate Director of Worship and Music has the option of serving as piano accompanist for the thirty voice SATB Choir at the early Sunday service. This option includes attending choir rehearsal on Wednesday evenings.
- On occasion will conduct the choir when the Director of Worship and Music is unavailable.
- Expected to attend four (4) planning meetings a year with the Director of Worship and Music, Church Pastors and in general make a positive contribution to the Music Ministry at Saint Peter.
Annual salary range with Accompanist: $12,000 – 15,000
Without Accompanist range: $8,000 – 10,000
For more information contact 910-946-1326
If interested, submit cover letter, and resume with contact information for three references before November 1, 2021 to:
Saint Peter Evangelical Lutheran Church
4843 Southport-Supply Road
Southport, NC 28461